Hello Kitty Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Hello Kitty's Palace! Check the NEW Shop section and start getting a license now!

Pixel Icons 03/10/13- New Smilies, Advertising Banners, Toolbar and Ranks
Pixel Icons 02/03/13- New Update Notepad added.

Hello Kitty's Palace Review Nvp1tu

Hello Kitty's Palace Review 4uwm
Hello Kitty's Palace Review Hvdzjq

Hello Kitty's Palace Review 258rxy1Hello Kitty's Palace Review 2iw5d2w
Support our forum and spread the love by including these little kawaii banners with our link! ♥

Hello Kitty's Palace Review 2jfyhkw

Hello Kitty's Palace Review KnseKFM

Hello Kitty's Palace Review Wl2m4l
We are currently looking for 1 moderator, 1 graphic designer and 2 promoters for this site. Please click this link if you are interested. Thank you.

Hello Kitty's Palace Review 2rmpjqd

Poll
Do you like the new designs?
Yes
Hello Kitty's Palace Review Htmap_1093%Hello Kitty's Palace Review Htmap_12
 93% [ 14 ]
No
Hello Kitty's Palace Review Htmap_107%Hello Kitty's Palace Review Htmap_12
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15
Latest topics
» MEGA CHU! did this place, like, die??
Hello Kitty's Palace Review Clock10Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:25 am by Kitty J ♥

» Currently looking for staffs
Hello Kitty's Palace Review Clock10Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:58 am by Kitty J ♥

» New Badge!
Hello Kitty's Palace Review Clock10Mon May 13, 2013 5:55 pm by mangaka

» How do you?[ADMIN ONLY]
Hello Kitty's Palace Review Clock10Tue May 07, 2013 3:27 am by Kitty J ♥

» KOTM (Kitty of The Month!)
Hello Kitty's Palace Review Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:01 pm by xKittyPrincessx

» VIP
Hello Kitty's Palace Review Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:25 pm by xKittyPrincessx

» New Updates for the Month of March
Hello Kitty's Palace Review Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:15 pm by Kitty J ♥

» How to create a blog?
Hello Kitty's Palace Review Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:51 pm by koolkat96

» Hello Kitty's Palace Review
Hello Kitty's Palace Review Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:01 pm by koolkat96

Top posters
Jirachu (594)
Hello Kitty's Palace Review Htmap_10Hello Kitty's Palace Review Htmap_11Hello Kitty's Palace Review Htmap_12 
Pikakirby (573)
Hello Kitty's Palace Review Htmap_10Hello Kitty's Palace Review Htmap_11Hello Kitty's Palace Review Htmap_12 
Kitty J ♥ (286)
OrangeGadgetini (200)
koolkat96 (191)
Tweeney (110)
Rainbow-Starlight (79)
summer (51)
Bubble Gum (48)
xKittyPrincessx (40)

Hello Kitty's Palace Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty J ♥
Admin
Kitty J ♥

Posts Posts : 286
Reputation Reputation : 6
Join date Join date : 2010-05-04

Hello Kitty's Palace Review Empty
PostSubject: Hello Kitty's Palace Review   Hello Kitty's Palace Review Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:21 am

Just want to inform your guys that this forum got good review from forumotion. Cheers!

This is the review given by one of the members:

Hello Kitty's Palace Review Yourfo10
Hello Kitty's Palace

Hello Kitty's Palace Review GraphicsLayout
    I like your banner. It captured my attention when I first opened up the page. It also shows exactly what your forum is about and it's nice to not have to guess. Your navigation bar also fits nicely with the banner. It's not completely overshadowed by the banner. I also like the widgets you are using on the left hand side of the forum. They help show the activity of your forum. I LOVE the cursor you use and the trail of glitter it leaves behind when you move the cursor around the forum. I could spend all day just moving the cursor around just so I can see the pretty glitter. Anyway, the point I'm getting at is I think the graphics you have present your forum nicely. The graphics are there to help enhance your forum and make your forum stand out, and I believe the graphics you have do that.

Hello Kitty's Palace Review R_exce10

Hello Kitty's Palace Review ForumOriginality
    I'm glad to see you don't have that pop-up that tells guests to register. I'm sorry but I hate those. They annoy me to death. If I want to register with a forum, then I know where to go to register. I like to look around a forum first before I decide to register. I pat you on the back for not using one of these. I feel like it's a big turn off to guests on your forum. The cursor and the trail of glitter is a nice touch to your forum and something different that you don't see in a lot of forums.

Hello Kitty's Palace Review R_good10
Back to top Go down
https://hellokitty.forumotion.org
koolkat96
Hello Kitty Lover
koolkat96

Posts Posts : 191
Reputation Reputation : 5
Join date Join date : 2013-01-12
Age Age : 27
Location Location : Bangalore, India

Hello Kitty's Palace Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty's Palace Review   Hello Kitty's Palace Review Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Awesome!

Congrats, Kitty J-san!

Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://houkago-tea-time.forumakers.com/

Hello Kitty's Palace Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1