Hello Kitty Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Hello Kitty's Palace! Check the NEW Shop section and start getting a license now!

Pixel Icons 03/10/13- New Smilies, Advertising Banners, Toolbar and Ranks
Pixel Icons 02/03/13- New Update Notepad added.

Currently looking for staffs Nvp1tu

Currently looking for staffs 4uwm
Currently looking for staffs Hvdzjq

Currently looking for staffs 258rxy1Currently looking for staffs 2iw5d2w
Support our forum and spread the love by including these little kawaii banners with our link! ♥

Currently looking for staffs 2jfyhkw

Currently looking for staffs KnseKFM

Currently looking for staffs Wl2m4l
We are currently looking for 1 moderator, 1 graphic designer and 2 promoters for this site. Please click this link if you are interested. Thank you.

Currently looking for staffs 2rmpjqd

Poll
Do you like the new designs?
Yes
Currently looking for staffs Htmap_1093%Currently looking for staffs Htmap_12
 93% [ 14 ]
No
Currently looking for staffs Htmap_107%Currently looking for staffs Htmap_12
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15
Latest topics
» MEGA CHU! did this place, like, die??
Currently looking for staffs Clock10Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:25 am by Kitty J ♥

» Currently looking for staffs
Currently looking for staffs Clock10Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:58 am by Kitty J ♥

» New Badge!
Currently looking for staffs Clock10Mon May 13, 2013 5:55 pm by mangaka

» How do you?[ADMIN ONLY]
Currently looking for staffs Clock10Tue May 07, 2013 3:27 am by Kitty J ♥

» KOTM (Kitty of The Month!)
Currently looking for staffs Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:01 pm by xKittyPrincessx

» VIP
Currently looking for staffs Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:25 pm by xKittyPrincessx

» New Updates for the Month of March
Currently looking for staffs Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:15 pm by Kitty J ♥

» How to create a blog?
Currently looking for staffs Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:51 pm by koolkat96

» Hello Kitty's Palace Review
Currently looking for staffs Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:01 pm by koolkat96

Top posters
Jirachu (594)
Currently looking for staffs Htmap_10Currently looking for staffs Htmap_11Currently looking for staffs Htmap_12 
Pikakirby (573)
Currently looking for staffs Htmap_10Currently looking for staffs Htmap_11Currently looking for staffs Htmap_12 
Kitty J ♥ (286)
OrangeGadgetini (200)
koolkat96 (191)
Tweeney (110)
Rainbow-Starlight (79)
summer (51)
Bubble Gum (48)
xKittyPrincessx (40)

Currently looking for staffs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty J ♥
Admin
Kitty J ♥

Posts Posts : 286
Reputation Reputation : 6
Join date Join date : 2010-05-04

Currently looking for staffs Empty
PostSubject: Currently looking for staffs   Currently looking for staffs Clock10Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:47 am

Currently looking for staffs Akhfzk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Kitty's Palace is in need of staffs in order to help me, the forum administrator, moderate the forum. I am in need of 1 moderator, 1 graphic designer and 2 promoters. If you are interested, you can apply here. Here are the responsibilities, benefits and application form of the different staffs.

Moderators:
(OPEN AGAIN!)
Currently looking for staffs Mod10

• Acts as an assistant administrator of the forum
  • Maintains the peace and order of the forum by ensuring all members are following the rules
  • Has an ability to ban members if ever they had received 3 warning from them
  • In-charge in all forum categories
  • Willing to answer all questions asked by the members regarding the forum

Qualified or interested to be one? Fill up this form:

Code:
[b]Hi! I am applying to be a moderator.[/b]
[b]Username:[/b] Name
[b]Age:[/b] Age
[b]Have your ever handled/moderated a forum?[/b] Yes or No. Please indicate the forum you are moderating if yes.
[b]Tell us about your experience moderating a forum:[/b] How long or some stories about it.
[b]How much time are you willing to spend working here?[/b] How dedicated are you in moderating this forum.
[b]Why do you want to be a moderator?[/b] Just a simple explanation will do.

Graphic Designer:

Currently looking for staffs Gfxdes10

• Helps the moderator in the different graphics needed by this forum
  • Moderates the graphic related forums such as Graphic Designs and Contest and Giveaways
  • Responsible for completing graphic requests by the fellow members
  • Responsible for creating a contest regarding graphics in the Contest and Giveaways section

Code:
[b]Hi! I am applying to be a graphic designer.[/b]
[b]Have your ever handled/moderated a forum?[/b] Yes or No. Please indicate the forum you are moderating if yes.
[b]How much time are you willing to spend working here?[/b] How dedicated are you in  this forum.
[b]Why do you want to be a graphic designer?[/b] Just a simple explanation will do.
[b]Works:[/b] Graphic designs made by you (At least 3 designs originally created by you)

Promoter:

Currently looking for staffs LzauqyG

• Responsible for promoting the forum to everyone
  • Responsible in finding affiliates for this forum

Code:
[b]Hi! I am applying to be a promoter.[/b]
[b]How much time are you willing to spend working here?[/b] How dedicated are you in  this forum.
[b]Why do you want to be a promoter?[/b] Just a simple explanation will do.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Currently looking for staffs 228783

Last edited by Kitty J ♥ on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hellokitty.forumotion.org
koolkat96
Hello Kitty Lover
koolkat96

Posts Posts : 191
Reputation Reputation : 5
Join date Join date : 2013-01-12
Age Age : 27
Location Location : Bangalore, India

PostSubject: Re: Currently looking for staffs   Currently looking for staffs Clock10Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:37 pm

Hi! I am applying to be a moderator.
Username: koolkat96 Real Name :- Rinitha
Have your ever handled/moderated a forum? No. .
Tell us about your experience moderating a forum: Never moderated a forum, my first time!
How much time are you willing to spend working here? I can at least spend 3 -4 hours here, if that's okay with you.(Finals are coming up!)
Why do you want to be a moderator? I want to be a mod because it take responsibility and my mom says I need a lot of responsibility so I thought this would be chance for me to have some. And I'll feel I'm not left out!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://houkago-tea-time.forumakers.com/
Kitty J ♥
Admin
Kitty J ♥

PostSubject: Re: Currently looking for staffs   Currently looking for staffs Clock10Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:37 pm

Quote :
koolkat96 accepted! No more slots for moderators.
Back to top Go down
Tweeney
Promoter
Tweeney

Posts Posts : 110
Reputation Reputation : 0
Join date Join date : 2013-03-09
Location Location : Maine

PostSubject: Re: Currently looking for staffs   Currently looking for staffs Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:43 pm

Hi! I am applying to be a promoter.
Username: Tweeney
How much time are you willing to spend working here? I spend 2-3 hours on weekdays and 5 hours on weekends.
Why do you want to be a promoter? . I want to be a promoter because I feel I can promote this forum to my HK Friends. I really love Hello Kitty and will take responsible being a Promoter. I will try my best to promote this forum to all my friends and all people.

PS: Even if I do not get picked for the job, I would still like to be filled in on how it is being a promoter!
Back to top Go down
http://www.animeworld.probb.org
Kitty J ♥
Admin
Kitty J ♥

PostSubject: Re: Currently looking for staffs   Currently looking for staffs Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:47 am

Quote :
Tweeney accepted! You are now one of the promoters tweeney. Please wait for your rank since it's not yet done.
Back to top Go down
summer
Promoter
summer

Posts Posts : 51
Reputation Reputation : 3
Join date Join date : 2010-06-01
Age Age : 24
Location Location : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Currently looking for staffs   Currently looking for staffs Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:39 am

Hi! I am applying to be a promoter.
Username: Summer
Depends I am very dedicated
I would like to be a promoter to help this site get more people because you've worked really hard on it and this site deserves it.
P.S I'm really sorry i haven't been on for three years i lost the link to the site.
Back to top Go down
http://blog.hellokitty.com/rachypachy
Kitty J ♥
Admin
Kitty J ♥

PostSubject: Re: Currently looking for staffs   Currently looking for staffs Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:43 pm

Quote :
summer accepted! You are now one of the promoters summer. Please submit your report every two weeks about your job. Thanks :)
Back to top Go down
summer
Promoter
summer

Posts Posts : 51
Reputation Reputation : 3
Join date Join date : 2010-06-01
Age Age : 24
Location Location : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Currently looking for staffs   Currently looking for staffs Clock10Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:17 am

Currently looking for staffs 1396838502Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://blog.hellokitty.com/rachypachy
Jirachu
Hello Kitty Super Fan
Jirachu

Posts Posts : 594
Reputation Reputation : 11
Join date Join date : 2013-03-04
Location Location : The AWESOME Kalos!

PostSubject: Re: Currently looking for staffs   Currently looking for staffs Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:46 am

Maybe this place could be promoted over on hello kitty online?
:)
...I wish i could join that.
xD; Sadly can't...for now....
^_^;
......but some other people here can?
x3;
Back to top Go down
xKitty
New Fan
xKitty

Posts Posts : 30
Join date Join date : 2013-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Currently looking for staffs   Currently looking for staffs Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:41 pm

Username: xKitty
Have your ever handled/moderated a forum? No
Tell us about your experience moderating a forum: Hi! I'm new to moderating a forum. But I wish I can experience more while doing the job ;)
How much time are you willing to spend working here? Mon-Thu 2-3 hours , Fri-Sun 4 hours. And I can be online anytime during holidays.
Why do you want to be a moderator? I want to be a moderator because I can help people who have any problems or questions. I would also make sure that the members do not break the rules and will ban for people who more then 3 warning from me. I think I would be a responsible moderator. The role of a moderator is important to me.

Back to top Go down
Kitty J ♥
Admin
Kitty J ♥

PostSubject: Re: Currently looking for staffs   Currently looking for staffs Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:51 pm

Quote :
xkitty accepted! You are now one of the moderator xkitty.
Back to top Go down
xKitty
New Fan
xKitty

Posts Posts : 30
Join date Join date : 2013-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Currently looking for staffs   Currently looking for staffs Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:33 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
xKittyPrincessx
New Fan
xKittyPrincessx

Posts Posts : 40
Reputation Reputation : 1
Join date Join date : 2013-03-12
Age Age : 104
Location Location : Candy Land

PostSubject: Moderator~   Currently looking for staffs Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:55 pm

Username:xKittyPrincessx
Name
[b]Have your ever handled/moderated a forum?
Yes or No. Please indicate the forum you are moderating if yes.
Tell us about your experience moderating a forum: How long or some stories about it. I have never done so, but I know I am mature enough to handle it and I promise I won't be a snobby, snide person who would threaten everyone on every little thing with the ban hammer. >.< That's just wrong!
How much time are you willing to spend working here? As much as I can, which can be a lot on days when I don't go out. How dedicated are you in moderating this forum. Very, plus I can see this as a easy forum to moderate. :D
Why do you want to be a moderator? So then I may help out as much as I can and make sure everyone is ok and safe. Just a simple explanation will do.
Back to top Go down
Dani.
New Fan
Dani.

Posts Posts : 3
Join date Join date : 2013-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Currently looking for staffs   Currently looking for staffs Clock10Thu May 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Hi! Im applying to be a Moderator

Username: Dani.

Have your ever handled/moderated a forum? No

Tell us about your experience moderating a forum: Hello, I Haven't been a Moderator on a forum, but im a really nice girl :))

How much time are you willing to spend working here? Give me a Laptop and im on it all day, 4-5 Hours a day, I Have school, but around school time ill be on!!

Why do you want to be a Moderator? I Love being a role model so to be a Moderator would make everyone's life very much easier

Thanks for reading x
Back to top Go down
mangaka
New Fan
mangaka

Posts Posts : 8
Join date Join date : 2013-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Currently looking for staffs   Currently looking for staffs Clock10Sun May 12, 2013 10:48 am

Hi! I am applying to be a graphic designer.
Username:mangaka
Have your ever handled/moderated a forum?I have them,not administrate or moderate them.The forum name is Sengoku Basara!Roleplay
How much time are you willing to spend working here?1 month
Why do you want to be a graphic designer?Because i very like to make some badge,warn bar,etc
Works:bunch of work.I will show you if you want to know
Back to top Go down
Kitty J ♥
Admin
Kitty J ♥

PostSubject: Re: Currently looking for staffs   Currently looking for staffs Clock10Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:58 am

BUMP! Currently accepting new applicants. NEW RULES: All applicants will be screened before being promoted to ensure quality moderation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Currently looking for staffs   Currently looking for staffs Clock10

Back to top Go down

Currently looking for staffs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1