Hello Kitty Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Hello Kitty's Palace! Check the NEW Shop section and start getting a license now!

Pixel Icons 03/10/13- New Smilies, Advertising Banners, Toolbar and Ranks
Pixel Icons 02/03/13- New Update Notepad added.

New Updates for December Nvp1tu

New Updates for December 4uwm
New Updates for December Hvdzjq

New Updates for December 258rxy1New Updates for December 2iw5d2w
Support our forum and spread the love by including these little kawaii banners with our link! ♥

New Updates for December 2jfyhkw

New Updates for December KnseKFM

New Updates for December Wl2m4l
We are currently looking for 1 moderator, 1 graphic designer and 2 promoters for this site. Please click this link if you are interested. Thank you.

New Updates for December 2rmpjqd

Poll
Do you like the new designs?
Yes
New Updates for December Htmap_1093%New Updates for December Htmap_12
 93% [ 14 ]
No
New Updates for December Htmap_107%New Updates for December Htmap_12
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15
Latest topics
» MEGA CHU! did this place, like, die??
New Updates for December Clock10Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:25 am by Kitty J ♥

» Currently looking for staffs
New Updates for December Clock10Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:58 am by Kitty J ♥

» New Badge!
New Updates for December Clock10Mon May 13, 2013 5:55 pm by mangaka

» How do you?[ADMIN ONLY]
New Updates for December Clock10Tue May 07, 2013 3:27 am by Kitty J ♥

» KOTM (Kitty of The Month!)
New Updates for December Clock10Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:01 pm by xKittyPrincessx

» VIP
New Updates for December Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:25 pm by xKittyPrincessx

» New Updates for the Month of March
New Updates for December Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:15 pm by Kitty J ♥

» How to create a blog?
New Updates for December Clock10Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:51 pm by koolkat96

» Hello Kitty's Palace Review
New Updates for December Clock10Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:01 pm by koolkat96

Top posters
Jirachu (594)
New Updates for December Htmap_10New Updates for December Htmap_11New Updates for December Htmap_12 
Pikakirby (573)
New Updates for December Htmap_10New Updates for December Htmap_11New Updates for December Htmap_12 
Kitty J ♥ (286)
OrangeGadgetini (200)
koolkat96 (191)
Tweeney (110)
Rainbow-Starlight (79)
summer (51)
Bubble Gum (48)
xKittyPrincessx (40)

New Updates for December

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty J ♥
Admin
Kitty J ♥

Posts Posts : 286
Reputation Reputation : 6
Join date Join date : 2010-05-04

New Updates for December Empty
PostSubject: New Updates for December   New Updates for December Clock10Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:00 am

Okay , So here are the new updates.

1st - New Smilies

New year is comming, added some new smiley =) thanks to some donations of the members, i got them from other websites. I gave points to the members to gave smilies. Aren't they cute ? They are all hellokitty. I'm still accepting more smileys just visit the gallery > contest about smilies and feel free to post smilies that you got or you made ( just state it ). Here are some examples of new smilies :

clap angry blush New Updates for December 90993 New Updates for December 285723 New Updates for December 209393

2nd - Security for the forum

I've restricted the guest permission to view the forum except the announcements , help section , suggestions & comments section and the trash section since some may post collections of hello kitty and they might include their pictures, just making sure. Well , if there are some guest reading this announcement, please try to register and participate in this forum.

3rd - In the Gallery

I added some goodies that i found on the other sites and will add more such as wallpapers , coloring pictures and screen savers so better check them out although they are not finished yet because i'm still trying to figure out how to auto resize large pictures. Of course , you are free to contribute whatever you can share.

4th - The Chat Box

Finally activated the chat box so people can chat especially when they are online. Why don't you try it ? It is located on the bottom of the forum. I', the only one moderating it since there are only few members here and we rarely have a chance to be online at the same time.

Favor -

Please recommend this site to your forum or blogs if you have any. These forum is progressing a bit slow don't you ? Thanks for all those who will help. That will be a big help ! You can also contribute your comments and suggestions on how to improve the site in the category.

Advance Happy New Year To all ! Cheers !

- Kitty J
Back to top Go down
https://hellokitty.forumotion.org
summer
Promoter
summer

Posts Posts : 51
Reputation Reputation : 3
Join date Join date : 2010-06-01
Age Age : 24
Location Location : united kingdom

PostSubject: Re: New Updates for December   New Updates for December Clock10Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:05 am

Happy new year and i love the new smillies. New Updates for December 209393
Back to top Go down
http://blog.hellokitty.com/rachypachy
Mythic
New Fan
Mythic

Posts Posts : 21
Reputation Reputation : 1
Join date Join date : 2010-12-22
Age Age : 30
Location Location : at the Christmas Eve Flyball Invitational with my Team

PostSubject: Re: New Updates for December   New Updates for December Clock10Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:58 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

My goal for the new year if to help WFR as they are under threat of TERMINATION!! so is iPatrol!!

(I will not lower your spirits with the HKF rating on the iPatrol Scale. It was horrid. And I thought WRF had a low score... New Updates for December 513685

On the other hand, I will attempt to cross reference some stuff so everyone on here can get a Legacy of Fate account and free graphics! Who DOESN'T like free graphics?!

And my posts will decrease severely.

Life is complicated.
Back to top Go down
http://insanerp.rpgwars.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Updates for December   New Updates for December Clock10

Back to top Go down

New Updates for December

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1